Last updated October 1, 2023
Orlando Title Professionals doesn’t sell or share your data – that’s not our business. We offer a service to be notified when certain status pages change. Therefore, we ask for your email address when you sign up in order to receive these notifications. Our lawful basis for collecting this, and all the data we ask of you, is in providing our status page change notification service.
We also ask for your name and company name, but it’s optional. We use that only to personalize our communications with you. If you sign up for a paid plan, we will ask for your payment information which we don’t store locally, we only pass that along to Stripe, our payment provider. We can see the last few digits of your card and its type, plus your payment history, but otherwise have no access to that data. You can optionally also give us your mailing address, but it’s used only to show on your invoice, which some jurisdictions require. When you subscribe to services on Orlando Title Professionals, we store which ones you chose and which components within them you want notifications about. All of this is simply so we can deliver our service to you: timely, relevant, status page change notifications.
As stated, we aren’t in the business of sharing or selling your data. Like most modern companies, we use a handful of outsourced vendors to power portions of our product. Under the GDPR, these are called processors and here’s a list of who we use:
- Google Analytics
- Google Apps for Business
- Google reCAPTCHA
- Google Tag Manager
We won’t work with law enforcement nor give them any data about you, unless they were to furnish us with a valid court order. We’ll notify you in this case, except if we are not permitted to by law.
Encryption and Security
We use modern encryption techniques like TLS for our website and email. We go to great lengths to ensure the security of our website and infrastructure and pay close attention to security updates.
Since we are a US-based company, we store your data in servers based in the US. That means if you are based in another jurisdiction such as the European Union, you consent to us transferring your data here.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
If you are based in the EU, you have rights granted under the GDPR as a data subject. These rights are:
- The right of access: You can request a copy of the data we have collected from you by emailing us at email@example.com.
- The right to rectification: If you think the data we are storing about you is incorrect, you can edit your profile by logging into your account. Or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right to erasure: If you’d like us to delete all the personal data we have about you, simply email us at email@example.com and we will close your account and permanently destroy all associated data.
- The right to restrict processing: If you wish to limit us from using your data for specific purposes, you can request so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right to data portability: We can provide a machine-readable version of all the data we have about you if you email us at email@example.com.
- The right to object: You have the right to object to our processing of your data and you can do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling: We do not perform automated profiling or decision making so this right does not apply to Orlando Title Professionals.
Changes to this Policy
We may change this policy from time to time. When we do so significantly, we will notify you by emailing the account owner.
- Our email address is: email@example.com
- Our address is: 345 N Ferncreek Ave. Orlando, FL 32803
- Our phone number is: (407) 288-8661